banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner
Classic Hits on Y107.3
12:00am - 5:30am
Classic Hits on Y107.3
Request A Song
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Can you answer the Nearly Impossible Question? Listen weekday mornings at 7:15!
MG Kelly has the Amazing 80s on Saturday mornings from 8 to 10 on Classic Hits Y 107.3
Play the Brain Strain and win weekday mornings at 8:40 on Classic Hits Y107.3
Subscribe To This Feed

Win McNamee/Getty Images(RICHMOND, Va.) -- Federal authorities have been looking into whether donations made to Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe’s campaign to become governor may have violated federal law, a source with knowledge of the probe told ABC News.

The probe could very well turn up no evidence of criminal wrongdoing, the source said.

According to an attorney for the Democratic governor’s campaign, McAuliffe has not been told he is under FBI investigation, and neither he nor the campaign know anything about the matter.

Nevertheless, as part of the FBI’s review, agents have looked at McAuliffe’s time associated with the Clinton Global Initiative and contributions to his 2013 campaign from foreign nationals such as Wang Wenliang, a prominent Chinese businessman who reportedly donated $120,000 to McAuliffe’s campaign, the source said.

“[C]ontributions to the campaign from Mr. Wang were completely lawful,” McAuliffe campaign attorney Marc Elias said in a statement to ABC News. “The Governor will certainly cooperate with the government if he is contacted about it.”

An FBI spokesperson declined to comment on news of the probe, which was first reported by CNN.

The governor's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

iStock/Thinkstock(BALTIMORE) — A judge found Baltimore police officer Edward Nero not guilty Monday on all four charges for his role in the events leading up to the death of 25-year-old Freddie Gray.

Nero, 30, had pleaded not guilty to the charges stemming from his actions during the initial stop and arrest of Gray, who suffered a catastrophic spinal injury while in police custody. Gray died one week later and his death sparked days of violent protests in Baltimore. Because Nero opted for a bench trial, Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams decided his fate rather than a jury.

During the case, prosecutors argued that Nero had no regard for Gray’s safety and was reckless by ignoring policing rules when he failed to place a seat belt on Gray, who was placed on his stomach in shackles in the back of a police transport vehicle. Congressman Elijah Cummings, D-Md., said he would like to see seat belts in every police van moving forward.

Williams grilled prosecutors during closing arguments last Thursday, questioning whether a crime was in fact committed by Nero.

“So, every time there’s an arrest without probable justification -- it is a crime?” Williams asked.

“We believe that the search and arrest without justification are assault, your honor,” Deputy State’s Attorney Janice Bledsoe responded. “There’s no question about that.”

Legal experts say the tone of Williams' pointed questions during closing arguments gave an indication it would be an uphill battle for prosecutors to win their case against Nero.

The verdict comes more than a year after Gray’s death last April. His death became a symbol of the black community’s distrust of police, triggering days of rioting and angry backlash from community members.

Defense attorney Marc Zayon said that his client's actions were completely legal and protected by the law, and that the state’s case against Nero is “nonsensical.”

“I can’t believe I even have to argue this,” he said. “The detention is okay, the cuffing is okay, the moving is okay,” he said. “Being detained is a horrible thing, being cuffed is a horrible thing…but the law allows it.”

Public officials, including Cummings, called for peace and respect for the rule of law following the verdict.

“Whatever may be Judge Barry Williams' decision with respect to Officer Nero’s role in the death of Freddie Gray, that verdict will have as much legitimacy as our society and our justice system can provide,” Cummings said last week. “We will respect the decision.”

ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images(WASHINGTON) -- Kelly Hoggan, the Transportation Security Administration's head of security, has been removed from his post, according to an internal memo and the House Oversight Committee.

Even after TSA failed to catch fake bombs and banned weapons smuggled through checkpoints by undercover investigators, Hogan received bonuses totaling $90,000, causing widespread outrage among lawmakers.


UPDATE: Kelly Hoggan has been removed from his position as head of security at TSA, following our hearing on May 12 on mismanagement at TSA.

— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) May 23, 2016

Deputy Assistant Administrator Darby LaJoye will temporarily take Hoggan’s place, according to the TSA internal memo, which does not name Hoggan.

LaJoye will take the reins as the TSA grapples with long lines and a stagnant workforce nationwide.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

iStock/Thinkstock(LIHUE, Hawaii) -- In separate incidents, two planes crashed in Hawaii this morning, authorities said.

The first crash, which occurred at 9:30 a.m. local time, killed all five adults on-board the Cessna 182H taking off for a skydiving trip, going down shortly after departure from Port Allen Airport on the island of Kauai, according to Hawaii Department of Transportation spokesman Tim Sakahara.

The plane held a pilot, two instructors and two jumpers, likely preparing for a tandem jump over the island, Sakahara said.

The crash caused a brush fire just outside the fence line of the airport, where one of the victims was transported to a local hospital before being pronounced dead, authorities said.

Kauai Fire Department said the plane belonged to Skydive Kaua. The company did not immediately respond to ABC News' request for comment.

The second crash occurred under more unclear circumstances, but with less grim results.

According to Honolulu EMS, the separate accident occurred about 2 hours later when a 56-year-old pilot and his 52-year-old female passenger crashed just yards off the shore of the island of Oahu. Both were rescued by Ocean Safety lifeguards and brought to shore. They both survived the crash. One had injuries, but was declared stable.

Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Ian Gregor told ABC News the Beechcraft Sundowner experienced engine trouble while inbound to Honolulu International Airport and landed just off of Makaha Beach.

The FAA and National Transportation Safety Board will investigate both crashes, according to Gregor and the NTSB.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

Courtesy Frank Chi(WASHINGTON) -- In a new film to be shown at the Smithsonian Arts and Industries Building over Memorial Day weekend, filmmaker Frank Chi attempts to help us learn from our darker moments in American history by juxtaposing them with the present.

The result is a heartbreaking resonance of past and present.

Chi filmed Muslim kids reading letters to Japanese-American survivors of the World War II internment camps. The letters were written by children in the internment camps, at a time when discrimination against Japanese Americans ran high. Many of the sentiments expressed in the letters sound eerily similar to the xenophobia that Muslim kids in America face today, more than 70 years later.

"We all know that there are people all over the world who hate certain races and they just can't help it," one of the letters in the film states, "but I’m sure when this war is over, there will be no racial discrimination, and we won’t have to doubt for a minute the great principles of democracy.”

Chi, the film's director, told ABC News, "The idea sort of came to me at the end of last year, right after the Paris and San Bernardino attacks, and then when we had our very discouraging debate about Syrian refugees."

Rep. Mike Honda, D-California, "said to me many years ago that the Islamophobia he hears today reminds him of what he heard growing up as a Japanese American," Chi said. "This is something that a lot of survivors of these camps say."

"The idea is powerful when you think about putting those two moments in history together," Chi said, "I have been in a million film shoots before, and I've never cried on set before this."

"Hate can be like a fungus, it just spreads. There needs to be moments when you see hate coming back into our politics, when you need to really remind people that we are talking about human beings here," Chi told ABC News. "It's important to respond to hate with love, and that to me is what this film does."

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

iStock/Thinkstock(ATLANTA) -- A black man who was convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death by an all-white jury in Georgia, has successfully convinced the Supreme Court that the jury selection in his case was racially biased three decades later.

The defendant, Timothy Foster, argued that the prosecution violated his rights by using race as a determining factor during jury selection.

Both the trial court and the Georgia Supreme Court initially rejected his claim, but Foster eventually obtained copies of the file used by the prosecution during his trial, which helped move his case to the Supreme Court.

He will likely get a new trial, nearly 30 years after his original sentencing.

What the Court Decided

Chief Justice John Roberts, joined by Anthony Kennedy, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, with a concurrence by Samuel Alito, concluded that the Georgia courts’ determination that Foster failed to show purposeful discrimination was "clearly erroneous." Clarence Thomas was the only justice to dissent.

"[T]he focus on race in the prosecution's file plainly demonstrates a concerted effort to keep black prospective jurors off the jury," Roberts wrote.

Stephen Bright, Foster's lawyer and President of Southern Center for Human Rights, said that the discrimination only became apparent because they obtained the prosecution’s notes "which revealed their intent to discriminate."

"The Court had no choice. The prosecution’s notes which were discovered and introduced as evidence left no doubt that the strikes were motivated by race to get an all-white jury," he said in a statement released after the Supreme Court's decision.

"Jury strikes motivated by race cannot be tolerated. The exclusion of black citizens from jury service results in juries that do not represent their communities and undermines the credibility and legitimacy of the criminal justice system."


Foster, who was 18 years old at the time, was arrested and convicted for the 1986 murder of a 79-year-old retired school teacher in Rome, Georgia. The state used "peremptory challenges" to strike all four qualified black prospective jurors during jury selection. Foster argued that the state's strikes were racially motivated.

Foster was convicted and sentenced to death.

Long after his trial, Foster obtained previously withheld prosecutors' notes, in which the prosecution wrote the letter “B” next to the names of prospective black jurors, circled the word "black" on questionnaires, identified prospective black jurors as B#1, B#2, etc, and had a note that said "if it comes down to having to pick one of the black jurors,[this one] might be okay," according to the opinion.

An "N" for "no" appeared next to each of the black prospective jurors' names.

He argued that the prosecution violated his rights during jury selection, before, during and after his trial, according to the court.

The question is whether these facts constitute race discrimination under the Supreme Court’s Batson case, in which the Court set forth a framework for evaluating the use of race in jury selection.


Roberts has not always been receptive to claims of race discrimination, but this is a strong and sweeping condemnation of the conduct of the Georgia prosecutors in this case, whose attempts to argue that these strikes were not motivated by race he finds totally implausible.

In Monday's opinion, he wrote that "prosecutors were motivated in substantial part by race."

"Two peremptory strikes on the basis of race are two more that the Constitution allows," said the opinion.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

Courtesy Priscilla York(NEW YORK) -- One Marine dad’s touching gesture to celebrate every major holiday with his son early before his deployment was soon met with an even bigger Father’s Day surprise for himself.

Staff Sgt. John York’s wife, Priscilla York, and their 3-year-old son, Bryson, wanted to ensure their beloved husband and father knew how much he was appreciated for doing “the dad thing right,” even while he is 7,000 miles away, so they secretly compiled a video of each of those early holidays unbeknownst to him.

“He didn’t know I was making the video and when I showed it to him I think he watched it 1,000 times over and over and over again,” Priscilla told ABC News of capturing her family’s sweet moments. “I had to portray it the way it was meant to be felt. The video made his vision comes to life in a way he didn’t expect. I think the whole process meant more to him knowing that it was recorded like that.”

Making the most of his precious 10 days of pre-deployment leave at home, John York devised a plan to celebrate every single day with his son.

“He just came home from work and said, ‘I have an idea of what I want to do when I have the 10 days of pre-deployment leave. I really want to do all the holidays, all his favorite holidays that I’m going to miss,’” Priscilla said of John’s sweet gesture for their young son.

The father-son duo went trick or treating together in honor of Halloween.

“He went to every neighbor’s house on the block and he had candy that he handed to them so they’d be ready when Bryson rang the doorbell,” Priscilla said of John’s perfect plan. “He brought candy to each of their houses if they were home. The neighbors were so great about it."

Santa also came early with wrapped gifts delivered under a decorated, fake tree.

“He just woke and Santa came. He was just so taken aback,” Priscilla recalled. “He was like, ‘What’s going on? Why is the Christmas tree up?’ He was so excited.”

They even enjoyed an early birthday cake, blowing out the candles before he turns 4 years old in a few weeks.

“He was really excited about his new bike,” said the proud mom. “He was really pumped about his birthday.”

Although enjoying the holidays early was an amazing treat for their little boy, having a video keepsake of those moments was an even better treat for John.

The father and son have a bond that Priscilla says she’d “never be able to match.”

“He just adores him. He adores that man,” she said of Bryson.

And as for her husband, “He is the most incredible dad and husband I’ve ever met,” she said. “He helps me out so much. He takes over everything when he comes home.”

This is John’s third deployment, and his first since Bryson was born.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

iStock/Thinkstock(CHICAGO) -- Another violent weekend in Chicago left five dead and more than 30 hurt.

With Memorial Day -- the unofficial start of summer -- just a week away, Chicago Police have released a statement on behalf of Superintendent Eddie Johnson, saying as the summer months approach, "violence will not be tolerated -- period."

"[W]e need more values, fewer guns and stronger sentences against violent offenders," the statement reads.

Johnson is asking for help from all residents, saying "everyone has a role to play in fixing" the violence.

Among those killed in this past weekend's shootings was Yvonne Nelson, an operator for the city's 311 service. She was shot in the chest not far from Chicago Police headquarters.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

DEBBIE NODA/AFP/Getty Images(NEW YORK) -- New allegations made by the defense in a new trial for the man accused of murdering Chandra Levy are raising questions about the disappearance of Levy, the FBI intern who vanished in May 2001 and whose remains were found the next year in Washington, D.C.'s Rock Creek Park.

The Washington murder case ended the career of former California Congressman Gary Condit, who was at one point the primary suspect before police ruled him out despite his romantic link to Levy. Condit's alleged secret sex life is now in the spotlight after defense attorneys for Ingmar Guandique, the man sentenced to 60 years in prison for killing 24-year-old Levy, filed a new motion last week.

Guandique, an undocumented immigrant from El Salvador, was convicted by a jury in 2010 based on a jailhouse confession to other inmates. However, his conviction was later set aside. Last year, prosecutors dropped their opposition to Guandique's attorneys' request for a new trial.

Guandique is facing a new trial this fall.

The new motion filed by Guandique's lawyers claims that "aggressive sex involving bondage" may have killed Levy.

When Levy's body was found in 2002 in Rock Creek Park, investigators found a pair of knotted tights nearby. Defense attorneys claim Condit may have used the tights to restrain Levy during a rough sex act gone wrong.

Condit's DNA was found at Levy's home, providing proof of the affair, but authorities ruled Condit out as a suspect after it came to light that a predator -- allegedly Guandique -- had been attacking female joggers in the park.

Condit was once a powerful Democrat on the U.S. House Intelligence Committee. He famously broke with his party over the Monica Lewinsky scandal, demanding that then-president Bill Clinton "come clean" about his affair with Lewinsky.

Condit has denied he had anything to do with Levy's murder. He returned to private life after losing to a primary challenger in 2002.

Levy's parents, Robert and Susan Levy, are split over the defense's efforts to reevaluate Condit's possible role in their daughter's murder.

"I think Condit was fooling around and doing that but it doesn't prove he was the murderer," Robert Levy told ABC News.

Susan Levy added, "Young women can be caught up in the web of predators or powerful people and you don't know what happened to them."

The defense motion claims that Condit had "a powerful motive to either kill and/or cover-up the circumstances of her death, whether her death was intentional or accidental."

Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Sines, prosecuting the Guandique case a second time, in court called the new motion, "a sensational, salacious and an effort to taint the jury pool."

Condit's civil attorney, L. Lin Wood, described the defense strategy from Guandique's lawyers as "reprehensible."

"Mr. Condit was long ago cleared by law enforcement in connection with her murder. Now a public defender for Mr. Guandique is wasting tax payer dollars to re-assert accusations to support a defense theory that has been unequivocally rejected," Wood said in a statement to ABC News.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

WCVB-TV(AUBURN, Mass.) -- The suspect in the killing of a 42-year-old Massachusetts police officer was shot and killed Sunday evening during a shootout at a home just miles from the initial incident, officials said.

A state trooper was also wounded in the exchange of gunfire with the suspect, who was identified as 35-year-old Jorge Zambrano, who officials said had an extensive criminal history.

Auburn police officer Ronald Tarentino leaves behind his wife and children after he was fatally shot during a traffic stop around 12:30 a.m. in Auburn, about 50 miles west of Boston, police said.

The shooter fled the scene, and he was eventually located at a duplex in Oxford, Massachusetts, police said.

Police surrounded the home, which was less than 5 miles from the shooting scene this afternoon, and though police would not say what was going on, ABC News reporters on the scene heard officers apparently negotiating with someone inside the house, trying to convince them to come out.

The apartment where the suspect was found was initially cleared by police, but upon finding an opening in the cellar of the home, a state police Special Tactical Operations Team entered the building, officials said.

Officers encountered Zambrano on the second floor of the building after he burst out of a closet, shooting and wounding the trooper. An officer returned fire, fatally shooting Zambrano, Massachusetts State Police Colonel Richard McKeon said.

The injured trooper, an 18-year veteran of the Massachusetts State Police and a former Navy SEAL, was able to walk as he was taken to UMass Lake Side Hospital.

Officials declined to release the trooper's name, but said he is expected to survive.

Auburn Police Chief Andrew Sluckis called the killing of Tarentino a "tragic loss," describing him as a "dedicated and brave public servant."

"Officer Tarentino worked here for two years and there's not a member of this department that didn't embrace him and like him," Sluckis said this evening. "He got along with everybody. He was somebody that was always smiling."

Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early said the investigation into Tarentino's murder is ongoing, even though the suspect is dead.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

iStock/Thinkstock(HIGHLAND, Calif.) -- Dozens of people were injured Sunday after a shuttle bus carrying 22 people rolled over in Highland, California.

According to San Bernardino County Fire, the bus rolled over near Highway 330, injuring 20 people with six suffering critical injuries.

Captain Jeremy Kern, a spokesman for San Bernardino County Fire, told ABC News patients were still on the scene about two hours after the accident.

Kern said it was still very early in the investigation and he did not provide a reason why the roll-over occurred.

Officials said Highway 330 was closed from Highland to City Creek to allow emergency units to get patients off scene.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

iStock/Thinkstock(NEW YORK) -- A new report published by North American Bird Conservation Initiative says that 37 percent of all migratory bird species on the continent are at risk of extinction due to a myriad of harmful environmental factors including climate change, sea-level rise, land development and oil spills.

The report includes a section called the Species Assessment Summary and Watch List, a chart that ranks the 1,154 native species of birds in Canada, the U.S., and Mexico by level of concern.

"The Watch List includes 432 species with concern scores of 14 or higher," the section explains, "or with a concern score of 13 and a steeply declining population trend -- these are the species most at risk of extinction without significant conservation actions to reverse declines and reduce threats."

Some of the birds that received a score of 20, the highest possible, included the California condor, the imperial woodpecker, and the Florida scrub-jay.

ABC News reported earlier this month about a paper published in the journal Environmental Research Letters that indicated that five of the Solomon Islands have submerged underwater as a result of climate change.

James Hansen, a NASA scientist, estimated in March that seas could rise by seven meters in the coming century, a figure that would likely decimate coastal communities for humans and animals, if proved accurate.

Concern about a "mass extinction event" as a result of climate change and other man-made factors has risen in recent years.

A widely cited paper by atmospheric chemist Paul J. Crutzen and environmental journalist Christian Schwägerl in 2011, "Living in the Anthropocene", suggested that the Earth had entered a new epoch in which man held "dominance of biological, chemical and geological processes on Earth," causing radical shifts to our planet.

"Imagine our descendants in the year 2200 or 2500," the paper said. "They might liken us to aliens who have treated the Earth as if it were a mere stopover for refueling, or even worse, characterize us as barbarians who would ransack their own home."

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

iStock/Thinkstock(ANCHORAGE, Alaska) -- An Alaska man says he feels lucky to be alive after coming face-to-face with a brown bear and surviving its terrifying attack.

Kenny Steck, his wife Hannah and six family members were hiking in Southeastern Alaska May 13 when he encountered the predator while filling up water bottles. Steck, an experienced outdoorsman, had left his bear repellent back at camp.

The massive animal then came charging at him.

"It was a feeling of complete hopelessness and helplessness, really. I felt like I couldn't do anything to make it stop or make the outcome change," he told ABC News Sunday.

When Steck lifted his leg up to protect himself, the bear clawed it.

He tried yelling, but the bear crushed his shoulder and put Steck's head in his mouth.

"All I could do was just hope and pray," he said. "It was terrifying."

Then suddenly the bear let go and ran away.

Luckily, his wife and three other family members on the trip are nurses and were able to treat his wounds right away.

Steck suffered injuries to his leg, shoulder and head, but the bear miraculously avoided his skull, his wife Hannah said. He's expected to make a full recovery.

"We consider it a miracle," Hannah told ABC News.

"It wasn't Kenny's time to go last Friday," she said. "We don't understand it. ... But we are really thankful for it."

This was the third bear mauling reported to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game so far this year, Ken Marsh, a spokesman for the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, told ABC News. All three incidents have involved brown bears or grizzly bears, Marsh said.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

iStock/Thinkstock(VERO BEACH, Fla.) -- A 57-year-old woman was hospitalized after a shark bit her on the upper thigh in Vero Beach, Florida, on Sunday.

Mary Marcus was able to swim back to shore after she was attacked near the Costa d’Este Resort, Officer Anna Carden of the Vero Beach Police Department told ABC News.

She was taken to the Indian River Medical Center in stable condition, Carden said.

Hospital staff described the attack as an exploratory shark bite, according to police, which is when a shark swims away after one bite.

It’s unclear if Marcus was a guest at the Coste d’Este Resort, where EMTs responded after the attack.

Marcus was the only victim reported, Carden said.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Subscribe To This Feed

Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images(MINNEAPOLIS, Minn.) -- Prince, who was found unresponsive in an elevator inside his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota in April, may have been dead for hours before his body was discovered, a source confirmed to ABC News.

Minneapolis' Star Tribune first reported that the late singer was likely "dead for at least six hours."

Prince died April 21. He was 57.

A paramedic who responded to the scene told law enforcement, Prince's staff, and others that detail, adds the newspaper.

The music legend's cause of death has not yet been announced, though an autopsy was performed April 22 and results of toxicology tests are expected in the coming weeks.

According to the Midwest Medical Examiner's office, Prince's body was returned to the family after the autopsy was completed.

Still, less than a week after the singer's death, authorities obtained a search warrant for Prince’s Paisley Park estate. The sealed paperwork was filed one day after law enforcement sources told ABC News that prescription drugs had been found in Prince’s possession and at his home.

Sources also told ABC News that investigators are looking into whether Prince died from an overdose and whether a doctor was prescribing him drugs in the weeks beforehand.

Investigators are especially interested in the circumstances surrounding the emergency landing that Prince's plane made in Illinois less than a week before the star died. At the time, his rep told ABC News that the singer had been rushed to the hospital in Illinois, where he was treated for the flu.

Days after his death, his longtime attorney L. Londell McMillan disputed suggestions that he had a drug addiction.

"People use medication. The question is, are you on meds in a dangerous way?" he said, noting that Prince was a vegan.

"Everybody who knows Prince knows he wasn't walking around drugged up," McMillan said. "That's foolish. No one ever saw Prince and said, 'He looks high.' It wasn't what he was about."

But there are more clues to what might have happened.

The singer's team contacted his client Dr. Howard Kornfeld, a California-based opioid-addiction specialist the day before he died, according to attorney William Mauzy.

Mauzy added that Kornfeld sent his son, Andrew, to meet with the singer, though when he arrived at Paisley Park, he, among others, discovered Prince unconscious in an elevator.

Meanwhile, earlier this month, a search warrant showed that Prince had met with another physician, Dr. Michael Todd Schulemberg, April 20 and April 7. Schulemberg was also present when the singer's body was discovered, since he was delivering the results of medical tests.

Prince's sister Tyka Nelson said in a Facebook post that the family will hold an official memorial in August.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Tune In Deals

Recent Tracks
Loading ...


Lost & Found Pets

Community Involvement
  • Handmade tile waiting to dry Handmade tile waiting to dry

LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services