||11th Annual Trunk or Treat
||Dear Community Partner:
We are asking for your participation or donation for the 11th annual Perry County Trunk or Treat! We are hoping to make this a fun and informative activity for many families in Perry County. We are asking your agency or business to bring a vehicle packed full of treats (does not have to be candy) and information about the services you provide. If you are unable to attend, your much appreciated donation can be sent to Hopewell Health Centers Inc. at P.O. Box 149, New Lexington, OH 43764, or delivered to 2541 Panther Drive, New Lexington.
The following are important details about the event:
• Date is Wednesday, October 15th 6pm-8pm
• Set up time is at 5pm.
• RSVP by October 1st to Terrie Russell at (740) 342-4192
• Place: Perry County Fairgrounds (rain or shine)
• Please decorate your vehicle and yourselves (nothing scary please!)
• If you’re bringing candy, please remember we have children of all ages that participate.
• Activities such as face painting, crafts, games for the children are encouraged.
Thank you in advance for your on-going support! We are looking forward to Trunk or Treating with you!